Experience the transformative power of MicroNeedling with the Eclipse MicroPen. Stimulate collagen production, diminish acne scars and wrinkles, and achieve a smoother, firmer complexion. Embrace minimal downtime and long-lasting results for a revitalized, youthful appearance. Let your skin's true beauty shine through.
- MicroNeedling, also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, is a safe and innovative method to reduce the visibility of hyperpigmentation, dark spots, acne scars, and stretch marks. By gently pricking the skin with Eclipse MicroPen, MicroNeedling stimulates collagen production, resulting in smoother skin texture and improving appearance of deep lines, wrinkles, and scars. With minimal downtime and natural-looking outcomes, it offers an alternative to laser skin resurfacing.
- Following the treatment, temporary redness is expected, and healing typical occurs within 24 hours to 4 days. Results may vary, and it is recommended to undergo 4-6 sessions spaced 6-8 week apart.
- To determine the number of required sessions and suitability for MicroNeedling, we advice booking a consultation with our knowledgeable experts.
Microneeling has cosmetic and medical uses. You might consider microneedling if you're concerned about:
- Enlarged pores
- Fine lines or wrinkles
- Mild scars, especially those from acne or burns
- Skin discoloration or uneven skin stone
- Stretch marks
The procedure can also help people who have medical conditions such as:
- Alopecia Areata (hair loss due to an autoimmune disease)
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
Talk to your healthcare provider before getting Microneedling if you have:
- Acne or are taking medication for acne.
- Blood disorders or are on anticoagulants (drugs that prevent blood clots).
- Cancer and are receiving chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Frequent skin rashes (contact dermatitis) or cold sores..
- Keloidal tendency (your skin forms hard, raised scars).
- Moles, freckles, skin tags or other growths that change in size or shape or bleed.
- Skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis.